- From the A8 autoroute, take exit 49 signed Saint-Laurent-du-Var. At the first roundabout, follow the directions to centre-ville (town centre). At the second roundabout, continue towards the town centre. When you reach the Avenue François Bérenger, you’ll find the hotel located on the right-hand side, at number 45.
- GPS coordinates of the hotel:
Latitude 43.671866 / Longitude 7.190771
- Taxi companies: Taxis Laurentins - tel: 04 93 14 92 92
The French Riviera; a pleasant destination all year round
Ideally located in the town centre, easy to reach and with its own car park, the Best Western Hotel Journel Saint-Laurent-du-Var offers quick access to shops; restaurants; museums; the Promenade des Flots Bleus, which connects the Cap 3000 shopping centre to the marina; as well as the two kilometres of beaches, public and private, that comprise the Saint-Laurent-du-Var coast. The city is located at the edge of Nice, and is very well served by road, rail and air. Being simultaneously a lively seaside resort on the Mediterranean and an authentic village brimming with Provençal charm, Saint-Laurent is a destination on a human scale where it’s very pleasant to be, whether you are visiting for business or leisure, on your own, as a couple or with your family.
The perfect starting point for discovering the French Riviera
Its strategic location also makes it the perfect starting point for discovering the French Riviera and the main tourist attractions and key sites of the region. These include the seaside resorts of the Riviera, from the rock of Monaco to the Croisette de Cannes by way of Cap d'Ail, Èze and Villefranche-sur-Mer, the Parc Marineland, the Sofia-Antipolis technology park, the perfumers of Grasse, the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, as well as the more mountainous hinterland and many small medieval villages. Much of the picturesque beauty of the surroundings can be viewed in comfort from the vantage point of the Train des Pignes scenic railway. Renowned for boating and water sports, the area is also home to golf courses with world-class greens. Leading ski resorts, situated less than a mile and a half from the coast, are also easily accessible from the Best Western Hotel Journel Saint-Laurent-du-Var.
Car, train, plane: How to reach our hotel
- From Nice-Ville railway station: Regional trains travel between Nice and Saint-Laurent-du-Var railway station several times a day, taking just 9 minutes.
- Saint-Laurent SNCF railway station: 1.2 kilometres from the hotel, 16 minutes on foot, 3 minutes by car or 7 minutes by bus (service d'Azur n ° 51 from Saint-Laurent railway station to Square Bènes).
The Nice Côte d'Azur Airport is 3.5 kilometres from the hotel, about ten minutes by car. Taxis are available at the exit of the arrivals terminal, where travellers also have access to several car rental services.
The Lignes d'Azur bus service n ° 52 links the Airport / Promenade stop to the Square Bènes stop, which is located just a few metres from the hotel.
Several bus services pass near the hotel:
- Line 51 Saint-Laurent-du-Var - Stade des Iscles - Nice La Plaine, which serves the Palais Nikaïa concert hall and multipurpose facility
- Line 52 Les Pugets / Aicard - bus station, Nice, which serves the Old Town of Nice
- Line 55 Saint-Jeannet Parking – Centre Commercial de Saint-Laurent-du-Var
- Line 56 Cagnes-sur-Mer La Grange Rimade Grange - Saint-Laurent-du-Var Pont des Pugets, which serves the Old Town of Nice and its Opera House
- Line 200 Nice-Cannes, which also serves Vallauris, Golfe Juan, Antibes, Villeneuve and Cros de Cagnes
- Line 400 Nice-Vence via St Paul de Vence
Bicycles and electric cars are also available for self-service rental in the immediate vicinity of the hotel:
- Vélobleus (bicycles): Station No. 204, Square Bènes
- Autobleues (electric cars): Square Bènes station, 940-990 Avenue du Général de Gaulle